April 30/May 1 - CMI - National Kitcar Motor Show
Incorporating the Club Marcos International AGM, to he held on Sunday 30th April.
Held at Stoneleigh, Warwickshire. More details of the Show here.
- The AGM will be run in accordance with the Club rules, and in particular the AGM will
- receive from the Committee a full statement of accounts showing the receipts and expenditure for the Club year just ending. These will be published in the next available Club magazine;
- receive from the Committee a report of the activities of the Club during the year;
- elect the Committee;
- decide on any resolution that may be duly submitted to the meeting, as laid out in the Club rules and discuss any other business in connection with the Club.
- If anyone wishes to nominate themselves or another member to serve on the Committee, please let the Secretary have your nomination prior to the AGM.
- As per rule 19, no collective or proxy voting is permitted. If you wish, as a paid up member to exercise your right to vote, please attend the meeting.
- The AGM is your chance to discuss Club matters with other members and air air your views. The formalities of the meeting will be kept to the essential minimum.
- The venue (to be confirmed) is expected to be in the smaller room at the Conference Theatre at Stoneleigh. There is a time limit on the meeting of 55 minutes, so a good opportunity for a focused meeting, with plenty of time afterwards to chat and look around.
- If you have any suggestions for things that you wish to see the Club implement or be involved in and you are unable to attend, please contact any member of the Committee prior to the meeting.
A copy of the Club rules is available from the Secretary.